Outdoor living now is more than a few chairs scattered in the garden. Hence, outdoor furniture makers are offering comfortable, attractive furniture with various color options. In the recent years, there has been an advancement in fabric technology in outdoor garden furniture. Growing trend of outdoor garden restaurants is also driving the market growth for outdoor furniture for garden. Consumers buying outdoor furniture for garden are looking for stylish and attractive, easy to maintain and durable furniture. Outdoor furniture for garden with multifunctional features are also gaining popularity.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=404
However, shrinking space of garden and balcony in modern infrastructure and the trend of compact housing is negatively impacting the growth of the global outdoor garden furniture market. The trend in housing with small and patio garden is also becoming common. Hence, the preference for garden furniture in terms material, size, and design is also changing.
As per the report by Fact.MR, the global outdoor garden furniture market is likely to witness significant growth. During 2017-2026, the market is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 6.4% in terms of value. While on basis of volume, the global outdoor garden furniture market is estimated to reach 14,622 thousand units towards the end of 2026. Following are the insights on how the global market will perform in the coming years.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=404
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Outdoor Garden Furniture Market
- North America is expected to be the largest region in the global outdoor garden furniture market. Presence of well-established players in the U.S. is driving the market growth in the region. Also, the rising demand for outdoor cooking equipment such as grill is contributing to the growth of outdoor garden furniture market.
- Europe is also likely to witness significant growth during 2017-2026. Consumers are increasingly using garden space for recreational activities. Consumers are looking for climate-proof, low maintenance, and easy-to-clean furniture.
- Seating sets are expected to witness robust growth as a product in outdoor furniture for garden in terms of value. Seating sets are estimated to bring in more than US$ 3,600 million revenue towards the end of 2026.
- Wood as a material is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. By the end of 2026, outdoor furniture for garden made out of wood is estimated to surpass US$ 2,900 million revenue.
- Outdoor garden furniture for leisure and decoration is anticipated to gain the highest traction in the market. Application of outdoor furniture for garden as a part leisure and decoration is expected to bring in over US$ 3,400 million in terms of value by the end of 2026.
- Independent furniture store is expected to be the largest seller of outdoor garden furniture. Towards the end of 2026, independent furniture store as sales channel is estimated to surpass US$ 2,500 million revenue.
The report also offers information on the key companies in the global market for outdoor garden furniture, which will remain operative through 2026. These include companies such as Herman Miller Inc., Inter Ikea Systems B.V., Trex Company, Inc., Steelcase Inc., Kimball International, Inc., Keter Plastic Ltd, Brown Jordan International, Inc., Barbeques Galore (Aust) Pty Limited, Century Furniture LLC, Flanders Industries, Inc., Agio International Co., Inc., DEDON GmbH, Tuuci, Inc., EMU Group S.p.A, Royal Botania NV, Homecrest Outdoor Living, LLC, Hartman Outdoor Products BV, Kettal Group, Sitra Holdings (International) Ltd, Treasure Garden Inc., Fischer Mobel GmbH, Winston Furniture Company, Inc., Gloster Furniture Limited, Adams Manufacturing Company, and Vixen Hill Manufacturing Company Inc.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=404
Global Outdoor Garden Furniture Market: Segmentation
A table has been provided below on the basis of product, material, sales channel, and region in the global outdoor garden furniture market.
|Region||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeCIS & RussiaAPEJJapanMEA|
|Product||TablesCoffee TableSide TableBistro TablePicnic tableChairsFoldableConventionalPatio SwingsHammocksPorch SwingsDining SetsSeating SetsAccessoriesFurniture CoversUmbrellasGazebosOthersOther Product Types|
|Material||PlasticMetalWoodOther Material Types|
|Sales Channel||Independent Furniture StoresFranchised Furniture StoresModern TradeFurniture Retail ChainsBrand OutletsE-Commerce|
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Outdoor Garden Furniture Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Outdoor Garden Furniture Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Canned Cocktails Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Outdoor Garden Furniture Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Outdoor Garden Furniture Market It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Outdoor Garden Furniture Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Outdoor Garden Furniture Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Outdoor Garden Furniture Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Outdoor Garden Furniture Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Outdoor Garden Furniture Market growth.
For More Insights-https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/09/2400432/0/en/Low-Code-Development-Industry-is-Projected-to-Achieve-a-Global-Market-Size-of-US-187-Bn-by-2032-Currently-US-Accounts-For-the-Largest-Market-Share-in-the-World.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583