|[April 19, 2022]|
The “Global Trade Finance Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Service Provider, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Trade Finance Market is estimated to be USD 61.04 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 85.85 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.06%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Trade Finance Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of – Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of – Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses variou factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Trade Finance Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Number of Trade Agreements
- Banks and Financial Agencies Enhancing their Trade Facilitation Programmes
- Increasing Digitization of Financial Services
- High Implementation Cost
- Integration of Block chain in Trade Finance
- Implications of Government initiatives on Trade
- Scarcity of Trade Finance for Developing and Low-Income Countries
- Complexity of Trade Finance Transactions
- Credit Constraints
The Global Trade Finance Market is segmented based on Product Type, Service Provider, Application, and Geography.
- Product Type, the market is classified into Commercial Letters of Credit, Standby letters of Credit, Guarantees, and Other.
- Service Provider, the market is classified into Banks, Trade Finance Houses, and Others.
- Application, the market is classified into Domestic, and International.
- Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Asian Development Bank.
- Bank Of America
- BNP Paribas
- Euler Hermes
- JP Morgan Chase &Co.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc
- Standard Chartered
- Bank of China
- Citigroup Inc
- China Exim Bank
- Mizuho Financial Group
- Standard Chartered
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Credit Agricole
- Riyad Bank
- Saudi British Bank
- Japan Exim Bank
- Banque Saudi Fransi
- AlAhli Bank
- Export-Import Bank of India.
- Morgan Stanley
- Wells Fargo & Co.
- CreditAgricole Group
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Banco Santander SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tw7q4i
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220419006051/en/