DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Shipbuilding Market by Type and End Use: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Presently, the global shipbuilding industry is dominated by Asia-Pacific followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is expected to maintain its dominance in the global market particularly in China, South Korea, and Japan due to some distinct advantages; such as cheaper wages, strong government backing, and strong forward & backward linkage industries. Shipbuilding is a highly capital-intensive industry, owing to which strong government support and political stability is prerequisite to survive this industry.
Prominent factors driving growth of the global shipbuilding market are GDP growth, improved economic growth, global seaborne trade, increase in demand for cargo transportation through ships, rise in trade-related agreements, technological advancements in marine vessel engines, and trend of automation in marine transportation. However, fluctuations in transportation and inventory costs, coupled with environmental concerns associated with marine vessels are some noteworthy trends that could hamper growth of the market.
The global shipbuilding market is segmented on the basis of type, end-use, and region. By type, the market is categorized into oil tankers, bulk carriers, general cargo ships, container ships, passenger ships, and others. On the basis of end-use, the global shipbuilding market is categorized into transport and military. Region wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the global shipbuilding market includes companies such as BAE Systems PLC, Damen Shipyards group, Fincantieri group, General Dynamics corporation, Huntington Ingalls industries, Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Oshima Shipbuilding co. ltd, Samsuung Heavy Industries, and Sumitomo Heavy Industries.
- Gradual rise in international seaborne trade
- Increase in demand for cargo transportation through ships
- Rise in trade-related agreements
- Technological advancements in marine vessel engines
- Fluctuations in transportation and inventory costs
- Environmental concerns associated with marine vessels
- Trend of automation in marine transportation
- Increase in marine safety norms
Key Report Benefits:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global shipbuilding market analysis along with current the trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall shipbuilding market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global shipbuilding market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current shipbuilding market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
Key Market Segments:
- Oil Tankers
- Bulk Carriers
- General Cargo Ships
- Container Ships
- Passenger Ships
By End Use
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Key findings
3.3. Porter’s five forces analysis
3.4. Key player positioning (2020)
3.5. Market dynamics
3.6. Impact of COVID-19 on the market
CHAPTER 4: SHIPBUILDING MARKET, TYPE
CHAPTER 5: SHIPBUILDING MARKET, BY END-USE
CHAPTER 6: SHIPBUILDING MARKET, BY REGION
CHAPTER 7: COMPANY PROFILES
- BAE Systems PLC
- Damen Shipyards group
- Fincantieri group
- General Dynamics corporation
- Huntington Ingalls industries
- Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Oshima Shipbuilding co. ltd
- Samsuung Heavy Industries
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vzh51a
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Copyright © acrofan/Business Wire All Right Reserved